By; IBRAHIM ADAMU, Kaduna
The Guild of Online Journalists has hailed the appointment of Ahmed Maiyaki as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Community Relations by Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir el-Rufai, describing it as well deserved.
The Guild expressed this in a statement signed by its Director Media and Publicity, Okpani Jacob Onjewu Dickson, made available to newsmen on Wednesday November 20, 2019 in Kaduna.
The Guild hailed Governor el-Rufai for the choice of Maiyaki as well as other appointees made public on Wednesday, saying that it would further help Kaduna State to consolidate on successes recorded by the present administration so far.
“We are optimistic that all appointments so far announced by His Excellency, and the one announced today, will in no little measures contribute to making Kaduna greater,” it said.
The statement wished Maiyaki well as he takes up the new responsibility, while calling on all to support in making it successful.
“Maiyaki has proved to be diligent, trust worthy and hardworking, three important attributes he would be relying on to make service to the Governor successful. We wish him good health and God’s blessings,” it concluded.
It would be recalled that on Wednesday, Governor el-Rufai announced appointment of eight new aides, in his quest to taking Kaduna to greater heights.
According to a statement signed by his Special Adviser to the Governor (Media & Communication), Muyiwa Adekeye, they are;
“Mrs. Saude Amina Atoyebi has been appointed Senior Special Assistant and Kaduna State focal person for Social Investments. Also appointed is Ahmed Maiyaki, who becomes SSA-Community Relations.
- Ahmed Maiyaki Senior Special Assistant, Community Relations
- Umar Abdullahi Yaro Special Assistant, Social Investment Programme
- Mubarak Abdulkadir Special Assistant, ICT
- Rebecca Maulome Padonu Special Assistant, Social Investment Programme
- Adamu Barde Abubakar Special Assistant, Economic Matters
- Samuel Hadwyah Special Assistant, Economic Matters
- Umar Abubakar Special Assistant to the DcoS, Legislative Matters.